Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

What services we provide:

This office provides a wide range of services to the Veteran and their family members. We serve all veterans, spouses, widows, and children of veterans residing in Pender County with all Veterans Administration matters.


If you are interested in applying for VA benefits or need assistance with VA paperwork, please contact our office to schedule an appointment. A Veteran Service Officer (VSO) will meet with you to answer any questions you have about your benefit eligibility. We will then help you submit any paperwork and assist with gathering any necessary documentation and evidence to support your claim.


A VSO serves as a as liaison between the veteran and the Department of Veterans Affairs. Services include:

  • VA disability compensation and pension guidance
  • Enrollment at VA Medical Centers
  • VA Education and Vocational Rehabilitation benefit applications
  • Applying for VA Home Loan Guaranty
  • Providing information about VA life insurance
  • Providing burial information
  • Submitting appeals
  • Answering questions regarding VA paperwork
Translate »