Skip to content Skip to left sidebar Skip to footer

Forms for Currently Participating Families

Families are required to report changes in household income, composition and certain types of expenses in writing. Changes must be reported within 10 days of the date the change occurs, except when changes involve adding an adult household member. Families wishing to add another adult to their household are required to obtain approval from the Housing Authority before allowing other adults to move into the rental unit.  The forms published on this page are to assist families in meeting reporting obligations. We hope that they make reporting easier and more convenient for families. Families can print and complete forms prior to visiting our office, which may help us serve families more quickly. Please remember to attach documentation of the change you are reporting. If you have questions about providing documentation, please call us.

Translate »