Pender County Health Department Main Dental Clinic
The health of your teeth and gums impacts the health of your body. Don’t wait until it is too late.
If it has been more than a year since you have seen a dentist and/or do not have a regular dentist call our dental clinic today for an appointment.
Comprehensive Dental Exam
– We review your medical and dental history.
– Oral cancer examination & Periodontal evaluation are provided to check for gum and bone disease.
– Individual teeth are checked visually for cavities.
– A bite examination is performed to check for proper placement of teeth.
– X-rays will be done to check for hard-to-see cavities and bone loss.
Professional Teether Cleaning
– Detects gum erosion and pockets of bacteria.
– Helps prevent decay.
– Removal of plaque buildup.
– Play an important role in helping to prevent cavities.
– Thin plastic coatings are applied to grooves on the chewing surfaces of back teeth.
– Protect the chewing surfaces from tooth decay by keeping germs and food particles out of the grooves.
Other Services Include
– Fluoride Treatments
– Most Tooth Extractions
– Partials and Bridges
Main Dental Clinic:
803 South Walker Street
Burgaw, NC 28425
For dental emergencies call the office for further assistance
Pender County Health Department offers a Sliding Fee Scale Discount based on family size and income. Please call 910-259-1230 for a Sliding Fee Scale Application. No one will be denied services based on inability to pay.