Welcome to Pender County Mobile Dental
Does your dentist have wheels?
The Mobile Dental Unit provides portable comprehensive dental services to Pender County Schools during school hours Pre-k – 8th grade.
** Schedule is subject to change**
We will be rolling into a school near you soon…
Burgaw Elementary & Head Start
Cape Fear Elementary & Middle
Malpass Corner Elementary & Head Start
North Topsail Elementary & Head Start
Rocky Point Primary & Head Start
South Topsail Elementary
Surf City Elementary & Middle
Topsail Elementary & Topsail Middle
West Pender Middle
- Review of medical & dental history.
- Examination & Periodontal evaluation to check for gum & bone disease.
- Visual exam for cavities.
- Bite examination.
- Detects gum erosion & pockets of bacteria.
- Helps prevent decay.
- Removes plaque buildup.
- Thin plastic coatings applied to grooves on chewing surfaces of back teeth.
- Play an important role in helping to prevent cavities.
- Protect chewing surfaces from tooth decay by keeping germs & food particles out of grooves.
- We offer the newest composite fillings to match tooth color.
- Fluoride treatments are available on the mobile dental bus to make teeth strong and help protect from decay.
- X-rays will be done to check for cavities and bone loss.
Pender County Health Department offers a Sliding Fee Scale Discount based on family size and income. Please call 910-259-1230 for a Sliding Fee Scale Application. No one will be denied services based on inability to pay.